- Use a carton box (double boxing is even safer) big enough to fill packing materiel all around your watch.
- Your watch should not move when box is closed.
- DO NOT use your original Breitling box.
- Your package should be taped properly to prevent any accidental opening during handling by the carrier.
- Include your return address on the shipping label. We DO NOT ship to PO box
Send your package to :
1111 Kane Concourse, Suite 500
Bay Harbor Islands, Fl 33154
* SWS stand for Swiss Watch Service
- Insure your watch for a replacement value in the unlikely event that it gets lost. (Call us at 305 867 8333 if you don't know. We will be happy to help)
- Request someone to sign when the package is received at our location.
- (we have been using UPS for over 20 years with great satisfaction but you may also use FEDEX or USPS registered)
- You are welcome to call if you are unsure of the value of your watch.
- A few words on the problem and a copy of any email x-change along with your watch, phone number and contact e-mail will be helpful.
- After we establish what your watch need and considering your special instruction(s), we will e-mail or fax the estimate to your attention.
- In the estimate we will specify what is really requested for a proper service and we will give you optional items when adequate, meaning that it is your watch and you will decide.
- We will return your watch via UPS fully insured in our special Pouch and Outside packing box and a service booklet.